For a chance at Oodles, and recognition in the daily bonus trivia, we want YOU to help us write Oodles Bonus Trivia questions.
30 people will randomly win 300 Oodles for submitting questions, but here is where it gets good - if we use a question of yours down the road, you'll earn 1,000 Oodles for it! So put on your creative Oodle-thinking caps and hit us with your best trivia!
Things to keep in mind:
- There are space constraints so a question can be no longer than 94 characters (including spaces). An example of the longest question allowed would be: "What color penalty flags did NFL officials begin throwing after abandoning white ones in 1965?" Answers need to be 30 characters or less: "Yellow."
- Please submit your questions like in the example below, and do not include wrong answers:
1. What color penalty flags did NFL officials begin throwing after abandoning white ones in 1965? Yellow
2. What country's flag has a maple leaf on it? Canada
- Your trivia can be of any (appropriate) topic, but we especially love GSN-related questions
- You may only post once, but feel free to include up to 7 trivia questions in your post. It heightens your chances of a question eventually being used. If you're great at writing questions, you could potentially earn up to 7,000 Oodles!
Rules: You have until 11:59pm ET (Midnight), Tuesday, March 5, to post. Please post only once. If you post more than once, you’re disqualified from winning 300 Oodles. It is OK to come back and edit your post, or to add more questions to it. Do not comment on other posts until after winners are announced.
Note: If you're on Twitter, be sure to retweet game announcements. Five people will win 100 Oodles.
Also, if we use a question, and more than one person submits it, the first person who submitted will earn the 1,000 Oodles.