Sony walkman 1980-2011 timeline
1. Between 1980-1982 I got TPS-1
2. Between 1982-1984 I got WM.
3. Between 1984-1986 I got WM with autoreverse.
4. Between 1986-1989 I got WM-F with AM/FM/TV radio only on the weekends between 12PM-12AM.
5. Between 1989-1992 I got WM-F with AM/FM/TV radio everyday between 12PM-12AM including cassette tape recorder.
6. Between 1992-1994 I got WM-FX with AM/FM/TV radio everyday between 12PM-12AM.
7. Between 1994-1999 radio extend time everyday between 10AM-12AM and battery rechargeable between 1996-2009.
8. Bewteen 1999-2001 radio extend time everyday between 6AM-12AM including CD walkman with no radio.
9. Between 2001-2004 I got WB including CD walkman with radio while i could use it for both.
10. Between 2004-2006 I got CD walkman with MP3 player.
11. Between 2006-2009 I got CD walkman with MP3 player including one single battery.
12. Between 2008-2011 I got video walkman MP3 player with FM only and AM/TV/WB/CD was dropped.
13. And finally in 2011 Walkman X Series Touchsreen introduced today with Slacker, YouTube and Internet Website.