Here's what I can expect will happen to TPIR:
1. Even more setups and pricing game losses.
2. More playings of Pick-A-Number, Double Prices, Flip Flop, and other single-prize games.
3. Cheaper prizes, the return of $2,000 or $3,000 range prizes on such single-prize pricing games.
4. $300 and $400 range prizes will be offered in contestant's row (just like in the mid-1990s).
5. Only one car game will be played per show (just like in some early 1980s episodes).
6. 3 Strikes will offer cars lower than $40,000 and will deduct one playing than we currently see in a season.
7. The top prize in Golden Road will be worth the same value as 3 Strikes now ($40,000 to $50,000 range), but will retain its 3 playings per season.
8. Triple Play may be retired. Other pricing games may be retired as well.
9. Fewer playings of all-cash games (Grand Game, Plinko, It's In The Bag, etc.).
10. No more than 2 models will be used on the show.
11. One senior model will be terminated for cost-cutting reasons.
12. TPIR will end up going off the air eventually.
Yep, I think that if Brandi wins millions of dollars in damages, it will be Brandi's fault for the show's cheapening of prizes and the show's demise becoming imminent.