Mark Goodson and Bill Todman are the most prolific producers in game show history. How well do you know these shows and hosts. Test your trivia. good luck.
1)Name the only game show that Gene Wood nor Johnny Olsen never announced for (regularly or substituted)
2) How many hosts can you name that have hosted at least 3 completely different G-T shows? (pilots do not count)
3) Who is the only host to have hosted two G-T network (daytime) game shows at the same time?
4) The Price is Right is the longest running G-T show at 40 seasons. What G-T show is the second longest running?
5) Name the last G-T show that was an original concept. (not a remake)
6) Who announced more G-T game shows? Gene Wood or Johnny Olsen
7) Name the only G-T show that had two hosts.
8) Bob Barker holds the record for hosting one show the longest, 35 consecutive years on the Price is Right. Which host is second?
9) How are Jack Narz, Tom Kennedy, and Bill Cullen related to each other?
10) Name the G-T shows that originally aired on ABC.